Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The information provided by Betjam.com.au is confidential and may also be privileged. Any use or dissemination of the information and any disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. The forwarding or copying of this information is prohibited. Any breach of this may result in memberships being cancelled without a refund.
We want you to enjoy your experience with Betjam.com.au with the additional services and knowledge we share. Participate in achieving this goal by applying sensible limits to your gambling activities. We suggest that you budget to ensure your gambling expenditure is kept to an amount you can afford. Remembering we accept no responsibility for monies wagered. Always remember to gamble responsibly.
Access to subscriber only pages of our site is only available to current, approved and registered members only. Acceptance of such subscription is at our absolute discretion.
In order to participate as a member in the site, you will need to be a registered member, of 18 years age or more, and legally able to enter into contractual relations. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from you and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. You understand and accept that we are unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the site.
The advice, information and suggestions displayed via our site or otherwise, is provided via our site or as a result our site introductions, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, completeness, reliability, currency or fitness for purposes.
To the extent permitted by law, we, our directors and employees, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any member in connection with our site or the information advice services provided via our site (directly or indirectly) or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site or information services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on or via it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss or interruption of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• loss of other economic advantage;
• wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
When you sign up for Betjam.com.au, the paypal account with which you pay with will be charged, and also be automatically debited at the conclusion of your subscription period, in advance, for an automatic renewal of your existing subscription. Should you wish to not renew your subscription, it is your responsibility to advise us prior to the automated renewal and charge of your subscription, or cancel the automated payments yourself. If you fail to do so, we are not liable for any refunds associated with the automatic renewal of any of your subscriptions.
Refunds are not provided part of the way through a subscription period, although you can of course cancel your subscription at any time to avoid making any future payments.You will continue to receive the service you signed up until the end of the subscription period you paid for.
Use of any information provided by betjam.com.au in violation of the laws of your local jurisdiction is expressly prohibited. It is your responsbility to check applicable legislation. If you are unsure if you are in violation of any legislation by making use of any such material provided by betjam, refrain from any such activity.
Melbourne Cup $1000 CASH Competition:
1. Should there be more than 1 winner, the prize money will be split accordingly divided by the amount of winners.
2. Only 1 entry per person is accepted
3. Entrant must have an active account with all 4 bookmakers - Ladbrokes, Betstar, Sportsbet and Beteasy prior to submiting their entry.
4. Competition closes on Tuesday 04/11/2014 14:00 AEST